My workplace is being sued

Jessi

So as of today me and several of my old coworkers are suing our old workplace for wrongful termination. It's publicly known that the manager is sexist and now the entire staff is all male. We even have the owner of the building on our side. Wish us luck ladies.

Long overdue update: It has been a long and ridiculous process but it's still not over. Due to the manager being a complete jackass and jerking around the courts, we were all unemployed past the date or something, I don't really know but basically we all had been fired for more than 4 months so that meant we didn't have a case anymore. We are looking for a different judge now and we are going to resubmit the case because that's wrong. One of the few times the manager did show up he always had some lie about our work ethics and schedules. Yeah it was all just a mess. We aren't giving in to his lies and pressure and we aren't dropping this until we get the justice we deserve. We were fired based on our genders solely. All of us were the hardest working employees there. We bent over backwards for that business just to get thrown out because of something we were born with? Believe me we are not done with this.