child

A friend of mine is 18 and she is pregnant again yes again , she has a  baby girl who is 6 or 7 months old well my friend is 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant . Well she asked me a 19 female, who has been having unprotected sex since she was 16 and has had any kids or anythin if I would want her unborn child. I said yes of course because I am pretty sure I can't have kids& this is a once in a lifetime thing I feel like. My mom is happy ,my dad is excited.  I know the father and I know the mother of course friendly . The father wants nothin to the mother and the baby, but he has always had a crush on me and tired getting with me but I won't do it cause I don't like him like that, so idk if he would have anythin wit me and the child. I am dating someone and he had sex with the girl before we got together and that hasn't been since 2014 . I am sacred my boyfriend is going to run away once the baby comes and it is around crying and waking him up cause he gets mad over stupid so why wouldn't he get mad over that, you know what I mean.