Not feeling great

I'm 17 years old. When i was 1 my mom left my biological father and for years i was shared between houses. My biological father always had different relationships, whenever he would get into one i would be forgotten. He would have sex while i was just in the other room as loud as possible when i was just in 5th grade. My mom on the other hand had always been consistent, she found a guy when i was 2 and they married. He is my dad. When i was 11 my biological father found a new girlfriend and she had 2 daughters, he got her pregnant and she convinced him to move into a home without a room for me. Very unsubtley telling me i wasn't wanted there anymore. So at 17 i have now finally gotten over it because i loved him either way and repeatedly gave him chance after chance. I've finally gotten better and am stable and am happy. This morning I heard my dad yelling and he left. My mom told me that she cheated on him...i am devastated...My consistency is gone...I just need advice. I have so many mixed emotions. I didn't know which topic to post this under so i figured health and lifestyle would be best.