Breastfeeding a toddler and a much shorter period

I don't really know anyone to ask this to so I figured I'd ask if here since ladies who are breastfeeding might know how it affects the menstrual cycle.

I've been breastfeeding going on 19 months tomorrow. I've only had one period since December 2014 (right before my daughter was conceived. It lasted about 6 days and was much lighter and I experienced way less pain than my pre-baby periods. It was about February 19-24.

Around March, I kept an eye out for my next period. It was about fourteen days late according to <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>. I used to track them for about half a year while I was trying to conceive so it's using that data as well as that huge two year gap. <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> also said it was around thirty days between and that was fairly normal pre-baby so I don't know if I should trust the info that it was late. I digress.

Anyway, when it did come, my period was only for two days if that around April 3-4. I was barely flowing at all but it was bright red. It started at a light flow and then quickly dried up to nothing by the second night. A few days before my period I had a lot of discharge like clear elastic type then a creamy white. It actually made sex pretty bad because I could barely feel anything... I was too wet. Sorry for the tmi.

I breastfeed all the time on demand still and her needs are different each day. The week before and after my 2 day period, I had a very low supply and she was nursing a lot. The two days she would roll away at night after a few sucks and her diapers in the morning were much lighter. During the day, she constantly latched but turned down solid food a lot. Now her diapers are starting to get heavy again but she still acts like she's not as interested, sucking a few times and stopping constantly.

We haven't been using protection because we do want our children to be close in age but we're not actively trying with ovulation sticks or constantly doing the baby dance.

I wouldn't be upset if I was pregnant but I don't have any symptoms that really make me suspect pregnancy. No nausea and my breasts are no more tender than a toddler who likes to twiddle and sometimes catches them with her teeth or nails would explain. I did have the extreme munchies a week before my period and I was very sensitively aware of any scents. Still am. I can smell things so easily. Thought it would go away but it hasn't. The hunger did though. I am very moody and liable to cry over dumb things but my husband has been on a work trip so I'm parenting alone and that's a little stressful. However these all feel more like normal pms symptoms. Bloating, crankiness, tired because I bedshare with a toddler who doesn't really share the bed 😅. Not throwing up or especially dizzy or sick about scents.

I guess I have a few questions. Is it normal to have a much shorter period due to breastfeeding? Is it possible my other periods might be the same till she weens? (I know you can't really say for sure).

Should I be concerned about a period that short or is this normal when breastfeeding? I've tried to find some info and don't think implantation bleeding would partially fill up a tampon 🤔 would it? Last time it barely made the toilet paper light pink...

Anyway if you read all that, thank you and please share your experiences. I'd really appreciate it.