Family crisis

Im 21 years old i come from a mexican family i dont know how to drive 80% of my check goes to my parents i cannot go out without letting my parents know and i have to tell them where im going with who and when will i return if they dont know the person or just dont feel like letting me go they will treaten with u wont take you to work or i wont let you in the house.i have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now he met my parent so we could go out but everytime we do we do something wrong accordinh to my step dad first that i didnt even give jim a call to let jim know if i was ok i came back at 10 pm that day second because my boyfriend left me outside my house at night (i get it) 3rd because we were 15 min late 4th because i went to meet his parents and because im the girl he should always come to my house but i cant go to his. He comes to my house and spends almost the whole day with me and my family. Everything was going great until i found out my parents asked him for money and told him not ro tell me it has been 3 months sonce and they havent paid him back he is upset that they disnt keep rheir word but has not asked for it my dad fixed his car once and told me that they were even because he didnt charfed him but never let my boyfriend know about that and now my boyfriend tells me he is tired that my family always does that to me put me in the middle instead of coming to him directly but he does the same i spoke with my mom and told her that i couldnt do it anymore that i was tired of them being lile that which she got offended abd i understand i apoligized and asked her to stay aside from my relationship with my boyfriend because she always tells me tjing about him lile he doesnt like you at all looks like you are begging him and when we argue and i cry she says if ge yreat me lile yhis now he ia probably going to hit me later in time she wabts me to leave him but he treats me good like i cry because we argue but i cry when i argue with anyone and he doesnt like showing alot affection to me infront of my parents out of respect now my mom has the idea that he is cheating on me with no solid evidence and i checked bis phone and i speak with him constantly during the day i dont know if im being blinded by love or if my mom is being overprotective please i would appreciate any side comments or opinions