Female/Female Power Struggle

My husband and I own a house that we live in with 3 friends. 1 single guy and a married couple. It works great. No problems. 
For the sake of clarity, let's call single guy "Matt", and the couple "Ethan" and "Morgan". 
Matt's been dating a girl named Katy. She's sweet, nice, smart. We all got on splendidly and she was quickly adopted into the friend group. 
But lately, something has been different. There's tension. I feel like I'm constantly being pulled into some sort of competition when she's around. Before it was subtle, like a weird vibe that I thought was just in my head. 
But now she talks over me when I'm speaking, interrupts me, corrects me on everything. Overall, I'm getting the sense that she's trying to assert herself over me. 
I talked to Morgan about it and she admitted that she'd seen it too. She said it looks like two alpha personalities having a very quiet power struggle. 
I don't think of myself as an alpha. And as a feminist, I'm upset at the idea that there's even a power struggle to be had at all. But I also don't like being frivolously challenged in my own home. 
Has anyone else ever faced something like this? If so, what did you do to resolve it?