Am I pregnant?

Mariah

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex almost 6 weeks ago (Like 5wks and 4d ago) while I was on my period, which stopped the day after we had sex. I take birth control and I also took the Plan B pill the day or 2 after the incident just to be sure. But I had a situation where I wasn’t able to get my pills from the pharmacy the week after sex so I missed a week of them. Like I said, it’s been almost 6wks and I have yet to get my period again. The only pregnancy-like symptoms I’ve had so far (according to what I’ve read on the internet) was a bit of breast tenderness for a few days a week or so after sex (to be honest, I barely noticed it) and I’ve become really bloated in the past week and my belly just feels really full. I took a First Response test earlier today and it looked pretty darn negative but I’m still not convinced. Is there a possibility I could be pregnant? And I really don’t need/want to hear anyone telling me that I’m an idiot for not making him wear a condom. We’re in a committed relationship and have been for a long time, relax