Would you fight for/with your mom ?

M🌺
There's a video going around Instagram where there's a group of about 4 or 5 girls all harassing another girl. We're gonna call the aggressor A and the "victim" B just to keep down confusion. "A" is the only girl that wants to fight "B" but "A" brought along her squad just to hype up the situation. "B" has her mom with her and her mom is pulling her down the street toward their home saying "you're not gonna fight my daughter go find something better to do" the whole time "B" is crying because she's afraid. "A" then yells "I don't care who she (B) is with, I'm going to hit her" the mom then says something I don't understand but I'm guessing it's something aggressive because "A" runs up and punches the mom in the back of the head. The mom then gives her phone to some guys standing by watching and proceeds to fight "A". "A" starts losing and her friends all jump in and fight the mom together. The entire time "B" is standing out of shot screaming "stop hitting my mom" but she (or anyone else) jumps in to break up the fight. 
Personally, I don't like fighting but if you touch my mom you better have a death wish. I don't care if I can fight or not, I'm gonna jump in and help my mom. Would you help your mom or would you stand on the side and let her handle it on her own?