Abusive relationship need advice!

Alright so where do I start...

Okay so when I first met my boyfriend he was very sweet and protective of me, he was a gentleman and treated me like a lady. I fell really hard for him :/ I was in a bad living situation, issues with family and what not, so I moved in with him. He turned out to be a very angry man. He would always yell at me, and he would publicly humiliate me in front of everyone and anyone. He stopped being understanding and we would get into physical fights. Some girl came over once and he said brb, he went to wash up, and of course I went inside too I didn't even know the girl. He came out and because she was gone he got so angry and started yelling at me. Things calmed down here and there but he was always angry and I was always unhappy. I ended up moving out and moving in with my sister I stayed with her for a couple of months, and actually ended up cheating on him... 😢😔.. with my former best friend. I didn't have feelings for him, though I was trying to because I was trying to fall out of love with my boyfriend, I was trying to be okay. I know that's not the way to do it but I was impulsive and irrational... TMI ALERT ((we didn't have sex though, we didn't even kiss, he just touched my boobs)) I also relapsed while I was gone and was doing alot of drugs. Anyway after that incident I came back because I felt terrible. (I told him of course about the cheating) And he still gets angry all the time about it. He will choke me and cover my mouth, he throws me around, he's even cracked me in the rib... I just know that this is unhealthy and I've been in unhealthy relationships before.. but i just can't seem to bring myself to leave him. I don't want to and Im in love with him, I couldn't even imagine having feelings for anyone else. I mean what do I do here?? Do I leave him and just suffer with it or do I stay and be unhappy yet comfortable? I know this is alot to read but I'm hoping there is someone out there who will take the time and try to give me advice. I have no friends to confine in because he doesn't let me have any.. so this is what I got.