SO MAD!! WHAT DO I EVEN DO?!?!

I scheduled an appointment for today to go to Planned Parenthood for a refil of birth control pill. I have been on it for 1 year with only some mild side effects like weight gain and shorter periods. 
Well, last night was very stressful (for family reasons) and I knew my blood pressure was high without even checking. But I've never had a problem with it before so I thought it would come down on its own. 
I woke up, ate and left for my 9 o'clock appointment. Everything was going smooth. I went back to the room so she could take my vitals. She said my blood pressure was high, which it was. Because of that they wouldn't give me a refil on my pill. They then proceeded to push an implant and/or a shot at me. I said no, and sat up an appointment for the middle of next week, but my pills run out Sunday. I don't have money for the shot ($200 with visit cost) because we don't have insurance. And I'm uncomfortable with the idea of a foreign object stuck in my arm. I left feeling like I had no options. So frustrated. Can you please share your experiences with non pill birth control? I don't want to mess up my body...