is there anything I can say? help needed!

So I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant. I'm engaged with my fiancé who I love so much. We have been together 8 months, been engaged for 2. When we first started getting serious he told me that he wasn't ready for kids ANY time soon and that he wanted to wait 5+ years after we were married, had a house, travelled and financially stable. I agreed with him and said that's fine with me because I have polocystic ovaries and struggled to get pregnant with my ex in the past. I moved in with him and now 2 months later I have found out I'm pregnant which is a complete shock to me. I've had 2 miscarriages with my past ex. When I found out I was pregnant my fiancé's words were 'get ready we are going to the clinic, you're having an abortion'. Now I flew back home because he keeps telling me it's either abortion and stay with him or keep the baby and never hear from him again. So I have come home for a little bit to sort myself out. I'm missing my partner so much and he keeps telling me to come home. I had my first ultrasound yesterday and told him the baby has a big head like him and he laughed and I always told him I want a boy and his response was 'so do I, I'd rather a boy but I don't want kids anyway'. My fiancé wants to know the positives of having a baby because he just thinks of the negatives. Is there anything I can say to him to save our relationship and I won't have to get rid of this baby and maybe for him to change his mind? I really don't want to lose him but I can't get rid of this baby 😔