advice! high school crush! :))

Zoe
So I have a crush he's a really great guy. Super sweet and all and we talk at school to each other and whenever we see each other. He's in sports so today he left. well he's a senior I'm a junior in high school. we've been talking since last Saturday! he has a job, his own car and he's an only child. he's going into Cali Martime for college. and I'm not sure what he's looking for from me. But he's talked about fucking me and asked me what if he got me prego.. We talk about other things tho. That's not what's holding us together. I never sent anything either! Talking about sex at first is bad. I know:( He brought it up tho!  it doesn't sound like he wants anything serious right? :/ I want to be serious and have a relationship because that's who I am. What should I do? :// just be friends and not catch feelings? :( any advice!! Thanks:) be nice plz. UPDATE: He's in a complicated relationship with his ex!!! I feel so played! not sure what to think. He can't tell his parents about me or get serious with me because his parents know he's together with his ex (in a long distance relationship but they aren't together!) I should probably just leave him and stop being his friend but idek!!! Help! :////