PLEASE give me advice.

I had a rescue cerclage placed at 19 weeks and 6 days due to my cervix shortening to 1cm with funneling. Since then my cervix has been about 2cm consistently because i've been taking progesterone pills every night. Since last week at 22 weeks i've been experiencing contractions. Every time I go to labor and delivery they see a few contractions on the monitor (maybe 1 or 2) and send me home. Today i'm 23 weeks and 6 days and have been experiencing contractions since last night (2 am it is now 8:37 pm). It has been consistent. I went to Labor and delivery this morning around 11 and all they've seen are two contractions within a 2-3 hour time frame. Also, before the contraction monitor was placed properly, the nurse felt me have a contraction so 3 if you count that one. They say my cervix looks find and there is no pressure around the stitch and sent me home. I am home and have been in pain for the past 5 hours. I feel like the monitors in the hospital may not be picking up my contractions as they even had trouble finding baby's heartbeat with the monitor both time's i've been to labor and delivery. I feel in my gut that something is not right. I'm in so much pain I feel like I'm having a period but with no bleeding with lower back pain. Should I go to a different hospital for a second opinion? Or should I just let it go? 
Ps: I haven't been put on bed rest, only progesterone vaginal pills.