Can't communicate

Nicole
So I posted a couple days ago about having difficulty managing the house and baby while husband is recovering from hand surgery. He can barely hold or watch the baby for ten minutes without having difficulty. Again I also pump and breastfeed. Husband can't even bottle feed baby (baby holds his bottle but only when he feels like it). And at night baby needs me to sleep or else he just cries. Now my husband is attacking me for not keeping up with dishes (to him that means completely empty sink) and that there's clutter on the table. With both of us functioning we couldn't keep up and now that it's all on me it's my fault. This morning has been rough. We did groceries and I had to change the babies clothes three times because he pooped through his diapers. I didn't have time to do dishes! And then we talk about it and it turns into an argument. I don't love him anymore but I'm not separating from him. My parents separated and I don't want to do that to my baby. I just feel like my husband has been meaner lately and he's so negative.