SO just isn't bothered

Christie 💙
I'm starting to get really down, my SO just really is not interested in anything to do with the baby, his nursery, him kicking, he finds my bump disgusting and says he hasn't found me attractive since being pregnant, even tho I'm trying my hardest to make myself look sexy! He never touches me anymore. But what's hurt me the most this morning, my mum has brought me a baby changer, and I asked him to pick it up so I can get it set up today! When I went out to his van to get it out this morning (while he is still in bed, because he won't want to help) I see that the baby changer is under a load of rubbish, LITERALLY UNDER A LOAD OF FUCKING RUBBISH. It's under scrap food, scrap wood, scrap metal the whole lot! I have never felt so disrespected in my life. Through out my whole pregnancy, he has not ONCE been supportive, at any of my midwife appointments he sits their on his phone. We have three cats and I am still doing the cat litter every day, I still do the washing all cleaning, take his dog for a walk! We can be in bed and I am in agony because my hips and back are hurting because I've done so much that day and he will want a drink from downstairs or something & I have to go and get it because he can't be bothered! He has not brought ONE thing for OUR baby, bearing in mind I have 3 months left. I really don't know what to do anymore. His mum and nan and grandad have made this pregnancy journey worst also. I just feel like I need to get out this relationship and find someone who actually respects me and the baby, but then I have the fear of doing all this alone and no one wants to date a single parent. My head is all over the place. This has just been such an horrible experience due to him and it's sad that after having three miss carriages last year and that I am actually excited for this to be over because I'm not enjoying it or enjoyed it at all 😔