Im so afraid of giving birth!

Maggie • 🌈My Rainbow Baby👶🏻❤️
Just the thought of the pain makes me panic, this is my first baby and i have severe amxiety I have spoke to my OB about it but they haven't done much, i dont really like the prenatal place i go to because they are a mess they seem lazy and sometimes dont even know what they are doing, this lady went to prick my finger today and she was shaking i just told her not too because she was going to prick the edge of my finger. Point is i have really bad anxiety and I am so afraid of something going terribly wrong, i am afraid to even get a C- section ive never been operated on ever in my life and i feel like as soon as i feel the first contraction my blood pressure is going to go up im so afraid i have an appointment with a lady who is supposed to help me feel better about all of this but i feel like they wont understand the severity of my anxiety because i feel like they arent a good prenatal place im so afraid.....please someone tell me how to feel better about all of this even the slightest bit....