What's going on here!

alexandra
Alright. So idk what I am dealing with here. My son will be 6 months on the 31st... I started feeding him solids at 4 months and he was loving it! 2 containers a day one at lunch time and one at dinner of stage 2 Gerber purees... I noticed around the middle of March he was drinking less formula, some days only a max of 20 oz... Well recently the past couple of days he started drinking more formula, some bottles being 8 oz. Well yesterday and today I noticed he won't eat solids (puree) instead he's reaching his hand out and grasping his hand open and closed like he wants my food! And he's been sleeping so much... Like today, he had an 8 oz bottle at 7:30am he went back to sleep and woke up at around 10 and I tried to give him a bottle and food between 10am and 12 and he wasn't having it, just went back to sleep! It's now almost 1:30pm and he's only had 1 bottle today.... Growth spurt??? Idk... He already has 2 teeth that he got at 5 months... Growth spurt and teething? He's so fussy always and does this growling thing and turns red in the face.... I'm so confused 😬