UPDATE 36 weeks 1 day with surro twins - long question

AshleyBrion
Hi everyone, this may seem silly but I'm second guessing myself and don't want to waste my time or the L&D staff's time if it isn't real. I am not a first time mom but I am a first time surrogate and this is the first set of twins I've carried. I am 36 weeks 1 day with di/di surro boys and yesterday around 12 noon, I had some timetable and regular contractions begin! I didn't think much of this, as I have had many episodes shall we say of contractions that start and then stop. (At 35 weeks I was 3-4 cm dilated, 40-50% effaced, and baby A was in a -2 station).  Fast forward to 3 pm, I was shopping and felt a small bubble pop. At first I thought nothing of it as it sort of felt like a bubble you can occasionally get in the front (sorry for the lack of better terminology). However, as I tried to sway from side to side to "clear" said bubble it felt as though I was leaking. No big gush happened, even when I push! So I went home and did the lie on my side for 10-15 min and see if anything pools trick, no real gush after I got up but not dry either! the liquid is clear, not sticky, and fairly odorless. I have not had an real mucous plug persay, but at 35 weeks I did have a bloody show with mucus. Anyway, fast forward to 2:15 am (now) and the amount of leaking has increased and I was laying down in bed and it leaked onto my pants. I do have a pad on but it is a poise pad so I'm not sure how to judge amount. Still no gushing but contractions have continued (a little more intense but still nothing crazy). I guess my question is, should I go in and have the water tested? I am a c-section no matter what due to baby positioning, but just feeling unsure of what is what. Thank you for your help and for taking the time to read all of this! 
Update:
I was indeed leaking fluid and the twins were born this morning at 9:56 am & 9:59 am via c section! Both babies are healthy and in room! Baby A weighed 5 lbs 9 oz and was 18 in long, baby B weightless 5 lbs 8 oz and was 18 3/4 in long!! Trust your body!!!