doctors

Im
Not sure where to post so I guess this is my best first choice? For the last 3 years I've been going to the doctors adamant that I have depression. Each time I've been, they've done this test thing on their computer with a load of different questions and asked me how I've been feeling, have I been taking care of myself etc, and EVERY time I get told to 'Coke back in 2 months if you still feel the same' so obviously I'm still feeling the same, a lot of the time worse than before, and they do the questions and everything and tell me to come back in 2 months EVERY SINGLE TIME. My mum has depression and she says from the sounds of it, I probably do too because of the answers I have to the questions etc (she's a first responder) and my friends with depression have said the same things. But the doctors don't wanna know. One time I got offered a free session of counselling but at the time, I was already having private counselling at £40 an hour. So I didn't need the extra session where I'd literally just spend the whole hour explaining everything to be told that I'd need to book an appointment with them to go into more detail about it all. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm getting that bad I'm not even turning up for work because I just don't have the energy and I just wanna stay home in bed sleeping all day. I have no motivation for anything. I can't go to another doctors because I'm already registered at this one and the only other nearest one is 45 mins away and I can't get to it where's this one is a 2 minute walk away. I just need some advice on what I could do. I'm still getting counselling but it's not and never has helped with anything. 
***UPDATE***
I spoke to a manager at work for advice and she said to try the emergency department but I thought I'd give the doctors another go and there was a new doctor so I saw her and she diagnosed me with severe depression. Because counselling hasn't worked in the past so she wanted try to anti depressants but she isn't allowed to prescribe them to me because I'm not 18 yet (I turn 18 the end of November). I went to work like normal today but had to tell the business manager what's been going on and she took me to see someone at HR who advised me to go to the hospital and see the mental health crisis team... I got a letter from a doctor at the local ED to go to an actual hospital so I could be seen straight away. Well, 3 hours later, I'm still waiting😡 I just hope this is all going to be worth it 😔😔