S/O doesn't support me during my mood swings

So my baby daddy has another kiddo (he's 1.5 years) by another woman. They were both terrible drug users and the mom even overdosed while pregnant. Needless to say, she isn't in the child's life. My s/o, however, got clean and stayed clean and has for a long time now but that addict personality still shines through. I was in such a bad mood the other morning because all I could manage to do was dry heave and cry. He simply stated what worked for his other child's mother and that I should try that and it made me livid. I do not ever want to be compared to that woman. Ever. It ended with him screaming at me, calling me a bitch, telling me he hated me, wanted a DNA test, and nothing to do with me or my child. He told me his other baby momma was way better and nicer during her pregnancy (hmm I'm sure I would be too if I was constantly doped up on pain mess and shooting heroin.) This is a normal thing for him. He has outbursts (never physical) and then the next hour is spent apologizing. He's been diagnosed with bipolar. I'm not even sure why I'm posting this. Maybe because I just don't know who else to talk to.