We have disconnected

Sharon • I'm 24 year old mom to a baby boy born 3-10-2017
Hi ladies. I am so miserable. I'm 18 weeks pregnant and my partner and I have lost connection. When I found out I was expecting I was 4 weeks far he wasn't very supportive at first and blamed me for being careless. He went to the extent of suggesting abortion. We fought all the time since then. Argued everyday and I was pretty sure the realatuonship was over. He started coming around when I was around 15 weeks and asked if he could go to the next check up with me. His reaction was priceless when he saw our baby for the first time. His attitude suddenly changed. But getting to the point, we hadn't had intercourse since we conceived. We tried doing it today after 4 months and it was terrible. I was so shaky and scared, remember  that feeling you had when you were about to do it for the gist time? Yep that's how I felt. He couldn't even get a proper reaction and wasn't as juicy as I usually am. It's like we were total strangers😔😔😔😔
We spoke about it and he thinks it's because of how tense we were due to his relation when we found out. He says it's his fault however he believes that we will be okay in time. Do yuu think its true? I mean? Is it just a phase? Has anyone experienced this and diss it really go away? 😭😭💔💔💔💔💔