small rant for the day!

Paige
Okay so about 2 weeks ago I definitely lost my mucus plug, the next day I started having strong contractions every 3-5 mins apart then every 2-3mins, these contractions were happening in the waiting room at the OBGYN while I was waiting to be seen an when I was checked I was sent to the hospital to stop labor bc I was only 34 weeks. Since then I've been to the hospital multiple times from contractions that they keep telling me they aren't picking up but I definitely feel & have find out I'm 3cm 80% effaced (that was last week) & ive dilated about a cm every week. My SO & I have been having sex(he does not cum in me bc I'm already dilated) , the first time in a WHILE was one night last week & then the following morning before he left for work. Then again last night. Since we started back having sex I've been losing ALOT of brownish discharge & what looks like more mucus plug or me thinning out a lot over the course of the past 2 days & today. They say that the discharge, spotting or whatever is normal after being checked or having sex but it's NEVER happened at any point during this pregnancy until now. I'm nauseous Everyday, cramping like I'm about to start my period and honestly just feel like shit. I'm 36 weeks and 2 days and I'm so miserable, I have another appt today and I'm hoping something's changed. I'm so ready to have this baby 😩 anyone else deal with this then have their baby soon after ??