Need some advice. LONG POST.

Bianca
This is going to be about a couple different things so I might be all over the place. I had my son a year ago when I was 17. I'm going to be 19 in a few days but I think I might be pregnant again. I hope I'm not because we can barely afford to take care of our son. Plus having another baby would ruin my plans for the future. Right now I don't have my license, or a car. So I'm pretty dependent on others right now which I feel is pathetic at my age. Especially since my nephews have there licenses and own cars. So my plan was that when Jaxon (my son) goes to school I will get a full time job, so I'll be able to get my own car and pay my bills and I'll have my license by then so that's when my life will start lining up. So you can see how having another baby will ruin my plans. The thing is, I was on birth control when my boyfriend and I had sex, but it was on the last day of my birth control before I got my new birth control. I had also just had my period about a week before we were having sex and I'm not supposed to get my next period for 2 more weeks. But I started spotting a little bit yesterday. I've also been peeing a lot and I've been super hungry lately so I eat all the time and have been gaining weight. So I have no idea if I somehow got pregnant or if my body is just being really weird. I asked my boyfriend his opinion if I got pregnant again and he said that he doesn't want another kid but if I was pregnant then after I had the baby I would get my tubes tied. I dont want my tubes tied, especially being so young, but I've been thinking about it and I would be okay with only having one kid. But if I am pregnant I don't know if I should get an abortion or struggle even more with a second baby. Has anyone ever gotten an abortion, who could tell me more about it? Or if I should get my tubes tied? Or maybe get a different birth control? And what about my son, would being an only child be good for him? Is he going to be anti-social? Is he gonna be nice to other kids at school or mean since he wouldn't know how to act around other kids? I need as many opinions as I can get but please, no mean or rude comments. I just need advice.