A pastor & my baby....

Tasha • Married to my high school sweetheart 💖 With two beautiful babies! 💖💙 Pregnant w/ #3 🥰
Yesterday was my boyfriends stepmoms birthday. We went to her favorite restaurant, she's Japanese so we went to a Japanese restaurant & she knew people there also. Well she invited her friends who happen to be a pastor, his wife who is a little weird (not being mean, just she is) and their son who is mentally ill. Well the pastor lets call him bill, he kept trying to like talk to my daughter who is 6 months.. Ex; hi gorgeous, hey there beautiful look at me, no need to cry beautiful baby girl, you are so gorgeous omg....🙄 This made me kinda of uncomfortable just because I only met him once long long ago when my boyfriend & I first met. Well he than said "do you want me to feed her?" Whenever I was clearly feeding her (not being mean but I was) I said no it's ok (she was fussy because she wanted real food, not baby food but we had no food that she could eat) so I wasn't gonna hand her off to someone I don't know when she fussy & she's teething. I have her to my bf when I wanted to eat, he held her for like 25 minutes, than this guy... gets up and goes over and says "let's see if she wants me to hold her" he holds her for the rest of the time until we leave. My problem was, he was kissing her hands, he forehead, and stuff, and it made me so damn uncomfortable. I took her back as soon as he did that, he tried to talk to her more & kiss her forehead while in my hands & I turned her away from him. This made so unbelievably uncomfortable. Am I wrong for being like this? Plus this girl that his step mom knew KISSED HER ON THE LIPS... 😭😭😭😭 I was having a panic attack inside.  I cleaned her face and hands and everything when we put her in the car seat. He has known this guy for a long time, but he has only met me ONCE and my child has never met him but this time. She cried when he tried to hold her the first 2 times! But anyways again, am I wrong for feeling like this?? * they also tried to push baptizing my child on me*