extremely nauseous !!!!

Tameka
I'm 6 wks 2days today and for the last week or so I have been so nauseated that it's taking over my life... this is baby number 7 and I have never had this happen to me... I can't sleep at night... I'm tossing and turning all night moaning ..... it started off light when I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks.... my doctor said I had good hcg levels of 103 and from that day forward this sickness has gotten worst.... I can't go out side because of all these different smells... even at home it's hard to be awake and deal with these smells.... food smells, plug ins, soap, everything bothers me.... at first I could drink any kind of water and than all of a sudden , all water makes me sick other than smart water.... these last couple of days I haven't been able to drink smart water.... I don't feel normal at all.... so I called my doctor today and she called me in some zofran ( 3 times a day) she also said she wants to get an ultrasound asap.... so I asked does me being nauseated 🤢 this bad mean something is wrong with baby and she said no.... she said this is really good and means my hormones are  really high.... so if nothing's wrong, why do y'all think she wants an ultrasound done right away???? Please don't read and pass by respond... I know y'all aren't doctors but it helps to hear others opinion.... thanks in advance and I'll update y'all tomorrow evening after appointment...... p.s zofran isn't making me better to eat ... the moment I think I'm okay to eat when I start I get sick...