nervous to tell

Ashleiy
I will be 10 weeks tomorrow and my SO and I are sooo excited!! The issue I am having is being stressed out about telling my parents. I am 28 and he is 30. We have been together 5 years and live together. We both have great jobs. A home and fully support ourselves. My parents love him and is together. BUT they are old school and conservative and want us to be married before having a child. Which my mother has said before. I am trying to be so excited about the baby but the anxiety of having to tell them and being judged or looked down upon is weighing on me. They are the best parents in the world. Very loving and supportive but like I said conservative. I am so scared I will disappoint them and they won't be come around or they will stress me out once I tell them by telling me how I should be married etc. btw we are going to get married. We just wanted to get things together in our lives first. Money wise etc and then this little angel surprise happened. :) but marriage is coming soon ! Has anyone had this situation ? How did you deal with it ? Also they live 3 hours away. Do you guys recommend driving up to tell them or over the phone ? Thanks :)