Grumpy

Angela
Anyone else just grumpy about everything, like I swear I'm just so grumpy the past few days that it's crazy! My cousin today texted me "how's your mood". I know part of my grumpiness is just feeling like my husband isn't doing the shit I need him to do ( we are having a c-section May 11th and then closing on a house May 12th and need to move shortly after that) and I'm getting stressed by like everything! Found out yesterday that his baby momma never closed out the child support case like she said she was going to. We have a pretty good relationship with her and bent over backwards to give her all the support she needed while becoming a nurse. Well November of 2015 we talked about how she wanted to claim their son every year on her taxes since now working as a nurse she makes ALOT and would be getting screwed on the years we would claim him, she wanted to stop child support in lieu of claiming him every year. We were fine with that and thought everything stopped in January of 2016! Well going through buying this house we realized she only stopped payments never closed the case meaning that at any point in time she decides to start it up, it goes back all the way to day she stopped it and we start immediately owing back child support. So that entire situation has me stressed out because it's like an ax hanging over us that could be a huge debt any min! Sorry for the vent didn't even realize I was gonna go all into that, guess I needed to get it off my chest!