embarrassed....

So, I'm a freshman in college and I've had minor roommate issues basically this entire year. Yesterday I was laying in bed (not doing anything) and my roommate left the room and sent me a text saying how "playing with myself" when she's in the room is "gross and disgusting". I was not doing ANYTHING, literally watching drag race (lol). I told her I wasn't and left the room to go see my boyfriend and she wouldn't let up about it. This was sort of the last straw for me and I decided to move out last night. When my boyfriend and I got there to move me out she kept yelling about it down the hallway to the point where my boyfriend started shouting at her and it caused a scene. She even yelled "masturbator" down the hall and several other girls on the floor laughed at me. I feel like I can't even show my face ever again in my dorm because I'm so mortified, and I don't understand why she won't drop it and why she had to tell the whole floor what she *thinks* she caught me doing. I just thought college people would be more mature and I'm so torn up about it I want to cry. 😔 any thoughts?