Pubic Symphisis Disorder and Back Pain

J
Need help! I am only about 17 weeks pregnant but am having horrible pain issues. I had similar issues with my first pregnancy but it didn't start until much later and even on the worst day it was never even half as painful as it is now. I'm so nervous because it is already this bad and I have a very long way to go. I have pubic symphisis disorder and feel like my pubic bone is cracked. This bone is at the core of my body and is affected by every move I make. It hurts constantly to walk (especially up and down stairs...or even off a curb!), sit, and lie down...although lying on my side with a pillow between my knees/ankles was almost comfortable. I have been dealing with muscle pain in my left calf as well. It feels like there is a knot in my muscle and like the muscle is going to rip right off the bone when I walk. And now...something near my tailbone region pops...and it's loud...and it's oh so awful. It feels like something is out of place. My arms and legs go numb and now I have horrible pain in my lower back. The numbness and pain make it difficult for me to pick up or even just hold my little boy. I can't find a position to lie in that I can handle anymore. The previous side position that used to be the most comfortable is now the worst because my arms get pins and needles and fall asleep within seconds. My doctor has referred me to a physical therapist but I am looking for some suggestions to help get me through the next handful of days until I can get to my first appointment. The pain and sleep deprivation are really starting to wwear me down. I have so much to do and I really want to be able to play with my child. I wear a maternity belt and try doing pelvic tilt excercises now but no relief yet. Has anyone dealt with these issues and found something that helped?