Fiance in denial?

I've taken 3 pregnancy tests in the past two days. All three with a faint positive. The second lines are very faint, but definitely there. My fiance and I have been TTC for almost a year now. We've talked about how much we've wanted this for so long now. But now that it is happening, he still doesn't want to believe it's happening. "We'll see." Or "We don't know for sure yet." And that's all I get from him. There is absolutely no excitement in his voice. I'm a little heart broken and I don't know how to take this.. I feel alone.. I know I'm pregnant. I can feel it. Three tests, all different brands, showed the same exact result. Faint positive. But you STILL don't want to believe it? Am I really going to have to be alone in this until he physically sees an ultrasound? I know you're probably thinking "just give him time" well, he's the type of man to put things on the back burner and forget about them. He's all for the baby making process, but he's not really apart of the emotional process.. I'm freaking out.. this will be baby number one and I'm terrified... I don't know how to really process any of this right now...