Need some advice

jones 86 • This app ....
My husband and I haven't been out alone together in over 9 months. One of his friends is getting married today and we decided to make a trip of it. We were having his mother come a few hours earlier so we could go spend extra time together. We also planned on spending the night out at the wedding . The car ride is about an hour and a half away. I haven't been this excited in a long time... being 35 weeks pregnant this is our last big outing before the baby comes.. We had all kind of fun stops planned for the drive up. Lots of romance was included as well. ... here's the fun part. My husband's friend texts him this morning (day of wedding) and says "you're picking me up right " ... My husband responds with of course. I'm seriously sitting here dumbfounded bc we had already made special plans for this day /night to be special ... a date , alone couples time. I immediately asked my husband what was going on , expressed my feelings about the situation and the fact that he essentially is blowing me off and inviting another guy on our date. If the wedding weren't such a long drive it wouldn't matter much to me. This friend and I don't care for one another so now I get to be uncomfortable the whole ride and give up all the before and after plans my husband made with me. I politely told my husband I didn't feel comfortable and that I wasn't going to attend the wedding. He can go with this guy and have a great time. His response was okay, it's your choice. We have to leave in an hour and I've been crying my eyes our for the entire morning. Idk what to do ... am I being totally irrational?