my fiancés family 🙄

Noah
So my fiancé and I recently moved to NC for business reasons, and his sister lives down here too so we moved into the same apartment complex that she's living in now while her house is being built. My fiancé and I have a dog, however there are days where we both work from 10am to 11pm so his sister comes to our house to walk our dog for us while we're gone, and that's so nice of her and I really appreciate it, but anytime she comes over she mentions how "dirty" the house is and that we need to keep it cleaner. When his mom came to visit it was the same thing, always telling my fiancé that OUR house needs to be cleaner. So after his mom left, a few days later (today) his sister came over to walk our dog and apparently told his mom again how messy our house is! And just to get this clear, our house is not dirty. In fact I've been doing more cleaning than I normally would. But both of my in laws houses are so clean that they could be museums, and that's just not the standard that I'm up to. As long as everything smells nice and is wiped down then I'm content with the state of my house. So do you guys think that it's wrong for them to be constantly commenting on the state that I keep my house or is it justified?