what would you do ( men problems)

Ok so my partner is constantly throwing things in my face 
House ( even tho my name is on Tenercy) 
Holiday 
I work 50 hours a week and I pay for the rent bills and food shopping he pays with his wage the holiday that was our plan 
But recently he's been throwing the holiday in my face saying well you wouldn't be going on one if it want for me and I am like really!! You would not have a roof over your head and food in your mouth if it want for me 
He thinks because his dad is guarantor on the house that it belongs to him 
That's not how it works but he don't see it 
Lately a ex have been in touch he's some how got my number he's texting and messaging me on Facebook I blocked him on both I straight away told my partner this because I wanted to we do not keep secretes in this relationship well that's what I though My partner is now cosntaly trying to throw me out of our home keep saying he will take my name off the holiday 
But today this happens he told me to go stay at my exs house in like no I would never ever do that and it's not right you throwing that in my face he says he's not happy not been in a long time I am like well why ask me to marry you 5 months ago Why did we book a holiday togeather and why have we been trying for kids even though we have had 6 miscarriages I have been with him 6 half years and I am heart broken I have no we're else to go he's making me go stay in a hotel tonight on my own 
I am fed up of the constant guessing games I am just fed up completely I'm like why would he even say that he said I am nothing to him but I really though I was his world 
I don't want to split up because he's my childhood sweet heart we use to date when we was 14 untill my mum moved me away 6 half years ago we got back togeather 
I just don't know what to do