Miscommunication

Cj
I just dont know what to do. So we miscommunicate a lot lately. We've been perfect before this. At least perfect in my eyes. Now it just doesnt feep the same. I love him so much and i just feel like our relationahip is slowly coming to an end. Idk what to do. Everytime i think about maybe its juat not working anymore. Maybe it just shouldnt be at this point. I get a panic attack. I love him so much, but because of that i feel maybe he would be happier with someone else. I dont want that to be ghe case but all he does now and days is be on his phone and our conversations end within a couple questions like how was work or how was your day all together. Like this may be a little tmi but we used to have sex almost to the point of friends saying we are addicts. We were always so engaged with eachother and now we sit im silence to the point of me thinking i shouldnt even have come over. Its just not as loving as it seemed. Am i wrong to feel this or am i wrong to think these things? What should i do? I need help.