Clash of the Families 💣🎇

Ok so I have been married for almost 2 years, my husband and I always tried to get our families together but his parents ALWAYS canceled last minute or just always said NO, we argues with them countless times about this and everytime I would go over and talk to my husband's parents I would always bring up that they needed to meet my parents, my parents have met his mom but not his dad, i was so desperate to get us together and finally have them meet, me and my husband agreed WE WILL NOT BE TAKING HIS FAMILY (especially his mom ) on any beach and Hollywood trips until the families get together, we have this condition to his mom and she set up this dinner with in 3 days!!!! This lady seriously doesn't do anything for others unless there's something in it for her, that's how she always works, that's actually how we get her to do things we need, she never does anything and doesn't expect anything, whenever she does us a favor like let us borrow her car to run arenas because we didn't have a reliable car at the moment, she wanted $300 and she seriously cried until we took her to the beach, I'm trying to get my husband to stop with her games but it's a process.... anyways so my parents are finally meeting his parents, (his dad, because they have never met before they have only met his mom) and my parents keep saying my husband should be here and I understand he should be he can't because he is deployed and my husband's mom finally agreed to get together with my family because of the condition we put on her and just my parents are making it hard on me like there's going to be an awkward silence, they don't want to go because my husband isn't going to be there, I wish he was here, I know I'm going to be taking all the blows from both families tonight, I just hope it doesn't go completely horribly wrong tonightÂ