Story time!!

amber • Hi👋🏼 I`m Amber.
so i'm posting this to kind of give girls a heads up so they don't go through what i just had to deal with😣.
The other day i was in the shower and i noticed i had a pea sized lump on my right vagina lip and i didn't really think anything of it i just thought it was something that would just go away on its own. man was i wrong! the next day i woke up and was in miserable pain and noticed the lump had gotten a lot bigger and was so painful i could barely walk. i tried to pop it thinking it was a bad infected hair or whatever but nothing would come out and it was hard as a rock. i asked my mom to ride with me to the ER because i started to feel really sick and my whole pelvic region was super sore and at that point i knew i had a major infection going on. when the nurses had seen the lump they were even shocked that i could walk at all that's how big it was in such a sensitive spot. they told me that it was a blocked gland that had turned into an abscess that was really infected and the reason i felt so sick was because i was almost septic which means the infection would have went into my blood stream and you can actually die from that. they cut it open and had a hell of a time getting the infection out and had to clean it and pack it and i can't shower for 3 days and i have to go back to the ER tomorrow to get the packing removed and get it checked out again. i can't work for 4 days and i'm on strong pain meds and antibiotics. 
So please if you notice anything strange in that area or anywhere for that matter because it could happen on any part of the body they told me, please get it checked out because i feel like i been ran over by a truck like 100X.