pregnant 🤰🏾🤰🏽🤰🏼???

Shikarra
Ok so ,my boyfriend and I had sex unprotected around 8days ago, I forgot my birth control pill it was just 1day so I thought nothing of it, something told me to check my <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">period calendar</a> though and there it said my fertility window will end in 3 days so that really made me nervous... a few days ago I had these weird cravings which is not really new to me my dad says I eat pretty weird already, but one day while at work I had a pina colada , fish tacos, organic milk, apple juice, as well as a little Starbucks vanilla bean. All in one day, it just seemed like nothing I was eating or drinking was really hitting what I really wanted, by the end of the night I ended up throwing up , and as the night continued I couldn't keep anything down at all and my smell was a little sensitive which again I didn't think nothing of because usually when I'm feeling sick to my stomach I have sensitive smelling, I ended up going to the doctor, I did take a pregnancy test there however I'm thinking that maybe it was too soon it had only been 5 days after conception, so it came back negative, and the doctor suggested it was something I ate so he gave me something for my nausea and that was that , now I'm feeling cramps, and I still have a week before my period is due I found that a bit strange usually I cramp a day or so before... I don't know if I'm being paranoid .... HELP