Im being crying since we got out if the hospital 😔

Genny
Hello girls i just feel down i can't anymore with this inside me of i choose to post it . I got induced on monday at 1 am i when with my cervix really close but by 7 am i got 1 cm and my back was killing me so i got the epidural. At 4 pm they broke my water with 4 cm and we wait two hours and didn't change 😔 so the doctor asked me if i wanna keep trying or go with the c section 🤷‍♀️ i was scared buti went with the c section 👌🏽 so at 7:50 everything started at 8pm my beautiful baby girl is out she is 9 pounds 😍😁  but changed 😔☹️On wednesday my mother in law went to see us and she was holding my baby the entire day and giving her alot of milk even though she didn't cry for milk 😡 so i was getting mad 😡 then i feel sleep bc i was having heart problems and they told to calm down 😑🤒 but when i woke up my baby is on the couch on pillow and  alot of blankets i told her be careful thats touch pillows. the nurse can and say that's really danger the baby should be on her crib not on the couch. well guess what my
mother i lL didn't even listen to her . and keep using her phone. she did the same thing today before we came home and when we got home she it again and told me go to sleep she is gonna sleep with me ☹️ i went to sleep for alike 20 minutes bc i was on pain and right. now my baby started crying and she came to the room and took my baby off of my arms and put alot of blankets and told me didn't know who to calm her down 😔i just need so advice maybe im overreacting but thats my baby and i want to do what i think i should and i don't want her to be carrying her alot bc later on is gonna be hard for both. Please Say something 😔im being  crying alot just bc i live with them and my husband and i don't have no where to go .
Thats my beautiful baby girl 💕