friends? maybe with benefit?

Tahmina • London📮
So for the past few months I've been speaking to this amazing guy who has helped me get over my break up and everything else I've been dealing with, we have been getting really close and a week ago we met up and spoke but I feel as though he doesn't look at me in a 'girlfriend' sort of way? I've always been so used to boys asking me out that this was kind of bizarre to me? After this, we have been speaking every day and yestready I got quite annoyed at a lot of things and didn't reply to him this morning, I admit I was sort of testing him, to see whether he double messages etc, as although we hardly speak throughout the day due to work and other commitments we always wake up to each other's messages. So he didn't double message, he called me and asked if I was angry at him, which really made my day! But I really think so highly of him, and just love his company, he treats me so well so girls I need ur advice? Being a couple with him is out of the question, because I feel like he isn't into me like that, yet he is forever complimenting me and so forth? What do ya think girls? Would really love ur insight into this? Thanks x