Doing too little?

I have been seeing this guy for about 3 almost 4 months. I spend almost every night at his house and have since practically we started seeing each other. But the things is we don't seem to Do a lot. Usually every weekend we go down and I watch him play his sports game on Fridays and Saturdays. A couple weeks ago, we went hiking. We used to go hiking more but not lately. We go out to eat sometimes or cook together at home. We do little things like he's teaching me to skate, but that was a couple weeks ago. This morning we are going to breakfast and are planning on something else to do. But I feel like we could be doing more and he'll get bored of me. He has a very serious attitude so we aren't always just laughing and talking. We live in a small town and usually watch movies at home so we try not to watch them out. What is something I could do for ideas? I don't want him to start getting annoyed because we don't do a lot. (Also two weeks from now we are going to a beer festival and next week planning on going paint balling) I just want to do more stuff, maybe stuff like playing board games on the weekdays would make it seem like we did more?