Breastfeeding issue - need advice please!

Sharon • Wife, mama: 👦🏻👼🏻🧒🏼👶🏻, teacher
So, I'm fairly confident that I had a blocked milk duct on Friday in my dominant milk making breast (left). It hurt like crazy, but I pushed on with nursing and the pain got a little better each day over the remainder of the weekend. My little guy sleeps through the night (for the majority) so I also made a point to wake up at around every 3 hrs to pump - not a lot coming out of the left, but something is better than nothing.
On Monday, my son ate like crazy, every half hour if he could and I chalked it up to being a little low on the left side so I didn't worry too much about it. 
Now rolling into Tuesday morning (baby isn't awake just yet), I'm still barely getting half of what I used to out of the left when pumping which worries me for when I breastfeed baby in a few hours. 
I'm sure part of me is being paranoid, but... should I be worried? Should I call the LC? Does anyone have any experience w this? FTM - not sure what to do/what to expect - thank you in advance for any light you can help shed on the topic!