Big vacation question here!

Justine
So I want to give a little back story here because why not right? My husband and I got married very young and he had just joined the Navy. We moved from the furthest east coast you could get to the farthest west coast you could get, literally 3,000 miles away from family away from everything. When we got here in 2016 he was suppose to be nondeployable for 2-3 years so we planned for a baby and on one night in January we conceived. We found out January 23rd we were having a little peanut and couldn't be more thrilled, especially that my husband would actually be here for the whole pregnancy, the birth and the raising of our baby. The first week of April rolls around and my husband got some news that he would be transferring to a deployable squadron with a deployment planned within the next few months. So what we thought was a picture perfect scenario turned not so perfect. My husband will be gone for the birth of our son for the first about 6-8 months of his life. Now here's the vacation question. My husband and I never had a honeymoon, never had a babymoon nothing. The only vacation we've been on together way back home for Christmas and New Years. So when he comes home, around April/may we want to take a nice long vacation with our son. So does anyone have any recommendations for a nice "paradise" vacation resort that also accommodates children. Especially that young? Thank you for reading my long intro that was so pointless for the question I just felt it would be nice to get a back story.