Heartbroken and Confused

I was dating this 30 year old guy with a kid for 1 1/2 months and I was falling for him hard. I am 23 years old. We met on the bus and we went out many times and things were going really well. He said he was really enjoying our time together. There was one night I told him I was falling for him and he said that was all he wanted. We talked through Snapchat a lot or Facebook messenger but barely texted or called because we are both busy. When things started to get serious that's when things started to fall apart. He kept saying he wanted to help me become the best woman I could be and that we would make memories together. There was one night we were out on a date and he put his hands in my pants and he would grab me and be all over me in public which I was uncomfortable with. So I asked him did he do this with his exs he said no. I told him is it because he respected them more. He got mad at me and said he had a daughter why wouldn't he respect me. I told him I was scared to do anything because I got hurt a lot and I didn't want him to hurt me or leave so I asked him to be patient with me. We were getting more physical and I knew we needed to slow down because I didn't know him on a deeper level as a person so I asked him let's take things slow so I can get to know you as a person. Then he texted back and said you're smart, you're beautiful, focused, brilliant, and everything that will make a man happy but I'm not the one for you. You're not ready to take this ride with me. Then he blocked me on everything. He did this the day before my graduation and I was devastated. It was so easy for him to leave. I need advice. Also I want to email him and tell him how I feel should I and if I should how long should I wait. He left me on Friday.