A little encouragement!!❤

Tessa

Hey ladies!!

A little about myself.. my husband is 23 I am 21.. we are beginning our 3 months of ttc. This month I felt like I had every symptom under the moon of pregnancy. I took a pregnancy test in the morning and later that day began my period.. I always think of the women who have it worse than me. My sister is one of them.. first she had a tubal and didn't even know she was pregnant.. she was 3 months along and had to get one of her tubes removed due to the baby growing inside of it and damaging it. She found she was pregnant in July of last year and lost the baby at 6 weeks. I just wanna say, God has plans for you and your family! Even when he seems silent just know he is working behind the curtains of a wonderful master peice. Put all your stress and worries into his hands. HE will not fail you! Don't get mad when it's another negative test or a miscarriage I know it can be emotionally draining.. I've seen it with my sister and her relationship. Run to God when you feel defeated. Here's a prayer I found and fell in love with!

Fertility is within my reach. 

I close my eyes and see conception. 

Carefully,

I will <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.nurture">nurture</a> God's greatest creation-

new life. 

I am ready, willing, and able to bear a child. 

The Lord is with me. 

I will walk with confidence

along the path where mothers 

before me have walked. 

The time for getting pregnant

is here. 

My prayers will be answered. 

It is God's will. 

Amen❤