TERRIBLE anxiety about pregnancy

Megan
I really feel like I can't live a happy life anymore before of this. I'm CONSTANTLY worrying about being pregnant. Even months when I don't have sex, I worry my last period wasn't real and that I'm definitely pregnant. I haven't had sex in over two months now. We use condoms AND im on the pill so I'd say we're about as safe as we can get. We stopped having sex because I would get so scared. 
My last period came a couple hours late because I was so worried, and now this month I'm worried because I'm scared my last period wasn't real, even though last month my boyfriend and I only did manual/oral sex. Now this month we've literally done nothing and I'm scared I'm pregnant because I've been feeling weird all month. I'm constipated, bloated, gassy, I had a random night where I spotted once and then it stopped, I'm getting headaches, I'm not getting acne like I normally get before my period week, and I'm just really scared. I've worried that I could've gotten pregnant by touching Sperm on a wall, or in my boyfriends shower And that spotting was implantation bleeding even though we literally didn't have sex or have done anything sexual. It's getting out of control and I have no idea what to do. My period week is next week and I'm so scared it won't come. Can anyone help reassure me?😢thanks to anyone who help