Broken Clit??!

Paige

So I have a "Ms Barbie" pussy as depicted below, and I'm wondering if there's any correlation between this and my inability to experience direct clitoral stimulation.

I'm a virgin and when I masturbate I just rub the exterior of my lips. I orgasm often when I do this, but when I'm with my partner he tries to rub my clit directly and it's honestly the least pleasurable sensation. Sometimes it even hurts. He's also gone down on me a few a times. For all of 5 seconds I enjoyed it the first time but that was mostly just the excitement of trying something new and I always hear about how good cunnilingus is for women so I'm like yaas, but when I snapped back to reality I'm just meh I could do without. And it's no fault of his! His technique was impeccable. Damn them lips. 😅 It just doesn't feel good to me. And it didn't with the last guy I was with (only been with 2). 

The only thing that gets me off is 1) doing it myself. 😑 or 2) penetration (have only used fingers). 

I say all this to ask: is there any way to make clitoral stimulation more pleasurable? What's wrong with my body? Is it just the design or what? Cause a bitch wanna have mind blowing foreplay. 😩