I'm late

Kelly
I was supposed to start my period the first week of this month and I havent. I had very light spotting the week I was supposed to start but nothing other than spotting. When I say spotting I mean that nothing got in my underwear but when I wiped it was a faint pink. it's very unlikely I'm pregnant because I'd actually have to have sex in order to get pregnant and I'm not old enough for pre - menopause or menopause in general. I'm sure rare cases have occurred when a young woman goes into early menopause but in my book it's not likely. I'm only 23 and like I said I'm not pregnant. I know there's a such thing as your period may show up later than normal if your under a lot of stress. But I wouldn't figure it would be this late. It's like I skipped my period and went straight to being fertile or something. I have this clear slimy discharge coming from my lady part but no irritation or foul smell. I have these cervical cramps from time to time and they almost make me bend over. And trust me when I say my pain tolerance is off the charts high. So these cramps definitely hurt enough to make me almost bend over. Yes I will pay a visit to the doctor if my period doesn't show up at all this coming week. Opinions welcome. Rude/nasty/stupid comments or remarks better stay to yourselves.