Tfrick is going on with my cycle??

who knows
This is how my cycle is usually, Day 1 medium flow and bad cramps unless I take a pill, Day 2: no cramps but very heavy and messy flow Day 3-5 light flow. 
But now this cycle is weird. For one, my periods are usually late, <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> has only predicted my starting date correctly ONCE, but this cycle is the second time that it is early from my previous start date
And how it started was is the usual cramp that happens beforehand, but when I went to the bathroom to urinate, there was dry brown bits in my urin and brown discharge on my toilet paper when I wiped, but I didn't actually discharge until the next day.
Most of the time my flow was light enough where I could wear a normal pad and wouldn't have to change it for the day. But heavy where I couldn't wear a thin pad for a few hours. Most of the time my discharge was brown. 
I thought my period was over today but I still got what I thought was dry blood on my panties that wasn't there for so long but when I try to put hydrogen peroxide on it, it didn't fizz up like it usually would when I put it on blood. And I started to get itchy down there and when I was scratching with toilet paper, I got a thicker brown discharge on it, which gave me the vibe that today wasn't going to be my last day, which will make me go overtime. 
So.. yeah.. like.. what the heck?? What's causing this?