Could I be pregnant?

Katelyn
Hi, so I just need reassurance is all really, I have a lot of trouble with mental disorders. Anxiety, depression, memory loss, and schizophrenia being the main problem makers, I have other disorders as well. Anxiety is the worse I would say. So my boyfriend and I had sex two times 8 weeks ago on march 16th and 17th, and yes we did use protection both times and my boyfriend knows how bad my anxiety is and how I worry so much, so when he was about to come, he pulled out and didn't cum inside of me even though he had a condom on, just to be safe and to make me feel better. Then 4 days after that I had a heavy period(I think, I can't remember, I read mine and my boyfriends messages to see what I said and I said I did, but I don't remember.) and then not too long ago I just got off my period, everything was normal, and my previous period, I had such BAD cramps that I literally about passed out due to that, and the pain was so severe I was getting sick to my stomach, and that's happened plenty of times before. So I had my period two times since then. I took a pregnancy test before my second period, it was negative, and my periods have all been either 4 or 3 days early lately for like the past 5 months; so when I got off of my previous period, I took another and it was clearly negative as well. But I've been so stressed and tired that the exhaustion worries me, now, let me remind you that I have memory loss, so I don't remember if I stayed exhausted before this happened, I asked my friends and my boyfriend and they're like, "Katelyn, you're always tired." But I don't remember and it worries me, I don't know. And I don't know why, but I just still think I am pregnant. Please calm me down and give me reassurance.