Pregnancy Scare Help

Jasmine • All I've ever wanted is to be a mother🤱🏼High school sweethearts💕 Engaged 2017, Married & Conceived 9/14/2019🤰🏼Gave Birth 5/31/2020👶🏼 TTC #2 since 2021

Hello everyone! Needing some advice...

Background:

19, not ready for kids, but will be TTC within the next year or 2 so it wouldn't be the worst thing. Spouse and I had unprotected sex (I'd been on bc for the past 5 years and just recently stopped so we were use to not needing condoms and were intoxicated- opps!) on April 30th, 6 days before my confirmed ovulation. I guess we used the "withdrawl" method, but you know, pre cum. I've had lots of pregnancy symptoms, but of course, they could be my normal stuff from my period coming or regulating off nexplanon... syptoms include: nausea, bloating, constipation & diareah, light cramping, fatigue, sore breasts, and frequent urination. I've read different time frames for sperm living inside the cervix. My BBT isnt dropping very much... wish there was a coverline😑 I'm 10DPO so I thought I'd test with tomorrow morning's first pee. But I don't want to waste a test or be overly-worried...

What is your opinion for my specific case?

Thank you all!💕

Vote below to see results!